Tuesday 1 October 2013

RAT Walks...

Rochford Art Trail was successful, not least because of the Collector Series funded commissions adding an extra dimension website.  I led Art Trail Walks on five of the Trail days, incorporating the nine Collector venues where possible.  Good feedback received from visitors and venues.  My bay window venue limited my scope but I showed three different studies of model, Lorraine - very suitable to the classy ladies designer shop Mia Elizabeth.
I took one of my walks to see the youth art project by Scott Irving (Brave Arts).  I'm sure he won't mind me showing this panorama.  I had popped round to see Scott while he was measuring up on the Friday and the whole thing was completed on Saturday.  For scale, see one of my walkers at far right - impressive. Braveone.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment